Seaside Spine & Pain Center Welcomes Former Laser Spine Institute Patients
After the abrupt closure of Laser Spine Institute (LSI) campuses across the nation some patients are left alone and confused about the next step to take. We can help!
Why should you consider us?
- We are an interventional pain management clinic who takes a minimally invasive approach.
- We are diagnostic experts who will offer an expert opinion on your condition.
- Leading-edge, and evidence-based procedures, often covered by insurance.
- Multi-disciplinary treatment plans.
- We work with your insurance company to reduce out of pocket expenses.
- We are bilingual in English and Spanish.
Seaside Spine & Pain Center also welcomes LSI patients previously scheduled for post-operative follow-up care.
Please call 386-222-7746 to coordinate your appointment with one of our experts.